Monday 14 September 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Sharon asks…

Online places to buy silver high heels for prom?

I am looking online for some shoes for my prom. I already bought some silver glitter heels, but the glitter was clicking to the bottom of my dress so now i need to look for some new ones. Does anyone have any idea where i can look for silver high heels? Any online shoe websites for the UK which you could recommend? would help a lot, thanks x

Our pick of the answers:

I don´t know about you, but i have bought some of my shoes at amazon. They have too many too choose from and we can get a good price there too. Good luck

Sandy asks…

How do i find giraffe pattern fabric?

For prom i have high heels i got from Charlotte Russe that are blue interior and giraffe skin pattern exterior. I really want to find fabric to match but i don't know where to start looking. I want to make a purse or something to match.

Our pick of the answers:

Look through your Yellow-Pages or go online and try to find fabric stores in your area. Your best bet is probably Hancock Fabricks or Jo-Anne. If you get lucky, you might be able to find some at Walmart, but don't bet on it. Their fabrics are cheaper, but very limited in color/style/etc. Also: make sure to bring the shoes with you!! Very important! Good luck! :) Have fun @ prom!!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment