Saturday 12 September 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Donna asks…

Is my feet very big in relation to my height?

Is my feet very big in relation to my height? my height is 5'3 and my shoe size is US 9/ 9.5 Is it very long or normal? 19 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer. Additional Details for women 19 minutes ago

Our pick of the answers:

You're a shortie, but your feet are bigger than the average woman. Only by a size though. Your feet are 3 sizes smaller than mine, and that's a big difference.

Jenny asks…

I need stylish shoes for a women with big feet!?

Okay my feet is a lilttle big i can wear anywhere between a size 10 to a size 11w. But i just can't seem to find shoes that stylish and if they are stylish they no longer have my size is there anywhere in fort lauderdale or surrounding areas that has shoes which i think i would love in my size?

Our pick of the answers:

Umm ive seen your size just at TJ max, marshalls

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment