Saturday 19 September 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

Maria asks…

Do women's feet ever smell bad?

I have a foot fetish and I've been around the feet of many women, but I have never met a woman with smelly feet. I have usually savored the fragrence of their feet.

Our pick of the answers:

When women wear cheap shoes and their feet sweat, their feet will smell. I had some black flats I bought from payless and had to throw them out cause they caused my feet to be so smelly!

Betty asks…

what type of shoes do women like?

My past few questions have been about women with big feet.I want to get an overview from all women about what type of shoes they like.Please give your age,height,and shoe size and any advice you would like to give me on opening my own shoe store.I still would like any woman that is over a size 10 to answer.thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Your in luck. I am 24, 6ft tall and wear a size 12W shoe. I like flats because i dont need heels to look tall. But of course i still like to wear them when i go out. I prefer 1 inch heels.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment