Friday 4 September 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Online Cheap

Sandy asks…

Where to buy cheap, pretty high heels?

I've checked out Payless and Target already. I don't want pumps, wedges, or anything higher than 4.5in. What stores (not online) can I get some cheap (I really want it looow, like $20, but it's fine if it's higher) and pretty high heels? I know Forever21 and Wetseal have some that are around $10, but they're not my type. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Hey! Omg check out the ones at charlotte russe! Http://www.charlotterusse.com/ I gave the website so you can see the styles and prices before you go down there :) really cheap! Really pretty! At the mall lol

Nancy asks…

Where can i get cute cheap high heels?

I dont want to get them online. Im a size 8 1/2, 9. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Payless Shoes, Ross, KMart, Target, or a thrift store

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment