Monday 14 September 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Lisa asks…

What was the cost of the stuffers before taxes?

The old lady who lived in a shoe was having some real trouble buying Christmas presents for her enormous family. Although she bought the least expensive stocking stuffers she could find, the bill was high. Of course, both a 15 percent sales tax and a 5 percent luxury tax were added to the original price. She paid a total of $100. What was the cost of the stuffers before taxes?

Our pick of the answers:

Sure sounds like a homework question. That said, the original price was $100/1.2, or $83.33. Add 20% tax to that and you get $100. You might get some answers of $80, but that's not correct. 20% of $80 is $16, so she'd only have paid $96 total, not $100.

Jenny asks…

What should I wear to my first interview?

I have recieved a phone call for an interview coming this week. And this being my first ever interview, I am unsure as to what to wear. I do not own any formal attire nor can I afford to pick one up or rent one, and the job itself is a sales position in Teavana. Any tips or ideas on what I should wear would be wonderful; I do not want to over-dress nor would I want to be under-dressed.

Our pick of the answers:

I am unqualified to answer this question, if you are asking dress ideas for a lady. However, if it is for a man, I am very qualified. I am a retired sales executive and I know what you should wear. The basic starter wardrobe for a sales person should be based on a navy blue blazer (three button or double breasted whichever is in vogue at the time). This is to be matched with two pair of slacks; one grey and one tan. The three dress shirts should include one light blue, one light tan and one white. The three ties should be selected to match the combination outfits of navy blazer and either grey or tan slacks. A pair of laced black dress shoes and a couple pair of solid black and solid tan socks should finish the wardrobe. These do not need to be expensive; Men's Wearhouse can do a great job of putting this together without breaking the bank. It is not easy getting a job these days. If you want to get a sales job, the first sale you must make is you. Do not discount the value of your own packaging.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment