Wednesday 2 September 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Maria asks…

Do you know any sites or stores that have womens basketball shoes?

size 10.5 or 11. I need some new ones because our uniforms are red, black, and white and the shoes i have now are blue. I'd prefer they're not dead ugly, but whatever you can show me would be great!

Our pick of the answers:

I got some kinda cute black/white ones from dicks sporting goods. I'm sure if you go to their website or nike's website you can find some.

Susan asks…

where can I find womens volleyball shoes?

i have size 11.5 or 12 feet in womens. im looking specifically for volleyball shoes and want them in yellow or purple. i know i will need to order them because of the size... but there arent many onlince places that have "volleyball" shoes

Our pick of the answers:

Eastbay.com volleyhut.com allvolleyball.com have fun playing.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment