Wednesday 9 September 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

Ruth asks…

What's your opinion on stiletto nails?

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/stiletto-nails I think they look bad-ass but some people don't like them, whats your opinion?

Our pick of the answers:

It's different. I like them

Laura asks…

Can you sharpen your nails without them breaking off(please read before you report this)?

I grow nails that are some what thick, but can bend a little bit and aren't brittle. Is it possible to grow your nail out about a quarter of an inch then use nail files to sharpen it to a point that could actually break the skin? Or would the tip be too thin and break off when you put pressure on it? Don't ask me why I want to sharpen my nails, please just answer the question. I tried asking this on the beauty and style section and no one answered it.

Our pick of the answers:

See stiletto nails. New trend. Not a fan, but to each, their own. For added strength, use acrylic tips or gel fill on top of your own. Can also use top coats that have hardeners in them. Try Sally Hansen products for that.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment