Sunday 20 September 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos In The Kitchen

Carol asks…

What have you broken with your Stiletto Heels?

Our pick of the answers:

Haven't really broken anything but my really sharp skinny stilettos left dent marks on my gf's linoleum floor in her kitchen. Lol she was mad!

Betty asks…

I need help writing a poem about dreams. Anyone help?

My teacher wants us to write a poem about dreams[not the kind you dream in your sleep], and im so blank. I need help ASAP. Its due FRIDAY! Helpppppppp!

Our pick of the answers:

Rain falls, grey clouds roll over water droplets trickling down my window pane will i see her again here we go again clock is sleeping in dreams dogs have run off with the trains down China grove can you hear her sigh on some sweet lullaby wearing fishnet stockings and stilettos on song looking through the heat whispered trees I've got it bad, Got it bad, Got it bad, I'm hot for teacher! I"ve got a pencil in my hand walking around this dream somethings ain't cooking in my kitchen i need to go to China i need something to relieve me of this contraband I've got it bad, Got it bad, Got it bad, I'm hot for teacher!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-in-the-kitchen-25/

No comments:

Post a Comment