Monday 21 September 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Mandy asks…

Can anyone help me find NARROW Ballroom dance shoes in stock, I need them in a week, HELP!?

I have narrow feet and am looking for ballroom dance shoes for an upcoming ballroom dancing competition. I need these shoes within a week, therefore I need to find someone that carries them in stock, please help!

Our pick of the answers:

Hello, At FeatherLite Ballroom Dance Shoes we always carry a large selection of NARROW and WIDE shoes for men & women IN STOCK. We also carry ladies sizes 4-12 for all different dancers. We have a NJ Showroom (732) 537-1010 and would be glad to ship any shoes you need to you overnight. Our website is currently being updated and not all of our styles are listed, but please call and we can recommend you to a local vendor as well. Have a great day and good luck in your competition. :)

Donna asks…

Is this small shoe size for guy to have?

I knew i have smaller feet then my brothers and i know that becuase my mom gives me their size shoes "size 10.5" and they are way to big and my mom ever notice. So i measure my feet in (inchs) and it was 9.7ins what shoe size would that be? Is that small for 17 year old to have that is 5ft 10 and if it is small shoe size what would chicks say and how would i tell my mom.PLZ HELP

Our pick of the answers:

Your good man, im 5'9 and i have size 12, my brother in law is 5'10 and has size 9, thats how you were made son. Tell the ladies, i have small feet but i got HUGE socks... Lol

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment