Sunday 27 September 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Cheap

Donna asks…

Is there a difference in style between kids and womens TOMS?

I wear a size 5 or 5.5 in shoes and the price of kids TOMS is cheaper than the adult ones. But i dont want to buy them if you can tell a difference.. So is there a difference??? Im looking to buy just classic toms. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Nope! They're the same:)

Mandy asks…

How much should I sell my navy blue converse hi tops for?

They're a womens size five and have been worn 2 or 3 times. They are in really good condition and the RRP price for these were £42. How much should I sell them for? I was thinking a buy it now of £15? would that be fairer?

Our pick of the answers:

Most people would rather buy new shoes reduce the price by a quarter. Then if no one buys is make it cheaper. I would do the math except i dont know how much that is

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment