Wednesday 23 September 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Helen asks…

Should I get a black stiletto sandal heel or a red stiletto sandal heel if I got a black pump already?

I got a black 5.5 Inch pump that I wear a lot regularly and there were these stiletto sandals that were on sale. There are about 3 to 4.5 inches tall and they had a red and a black pair. Which one should I get ???

Our pick of the answers:

Seems pretty straight forward to me - go with the red pair for variety. Enjoy!

Sandy asks…

How do you girls wear Stiletto boots all day?

I see a girl near my work wearing Knee high stiletto boots for more than 8 hrs everyday. Don't your feet hurt a lot and sweat in those uncomfortable heels?

Our pick of the answers:

You get used to it. And some people are better at it than others. I have been wearing heels since i was 3 (im 17 now) and i wear heels EVERYWHERE and i think anything under 4 inches looks gross i literaly do not own a pair of flatts. But then again i have a few friends who cannot stand to be in heels for more than an hour or two tops. I have been through an airport with heels (32 hour flight) with heels

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment