Thursday 3 September 2015

Your Questions About Where To Buy High Heels Without Heel

Sharon asks…

Falling in love with your best friend.?

Ok, this has been the biggest aspect of my life over the past 6 years and to put every detail and twist and turn that has occurred would take a novel so I'll go through the basics. I met this girl, who became my best friend (I'm a guy) in grade 7 and through till now when I'm in my first year of university, we have been best friends. I have always been in love with her since we were little in junior high, and not a day or minute went by when I didn't think of her and I made it very obvious buying her flowers frequently and telling everyone in our high school. I never knew however if she liked me during all of this as she never told anyone she did. There were always the odd hints she did, or comments, but nothing concrete and she dated other guys and had crushes on our guys during this time. They were always very short relationships. Anyways, we had a huge fight as she got mad I was talking about how I was going to go and make out with this girl and she said I was just trying to make her jealous and she didn't care. This was over a text.We didn't talk for 2 weeks till I went home for Spring Break. She told me then officially that she really liked me and saw us having a future together and getting married and she always dreamt of us having kids and growing old together. However, she didn't think I was mature enough to date yet and she still didn't know for sure as some days, she would think I was the One and other's not be sure. She wants to date other guys for a few years before we date to be sure she knows for sure and to test us. She found out I lost my virginity in university to a ****, and was really upset by this as she expected us to lose it together as she is still a virgin and always pictured it being us. She still thinks we might be for the first time for her, but is really trouble I slept with someone else and has cried for nights over it. She also told me her entire family loves me and wants us to date and knows that I'm transferring universities next year back to our hometown so I'm not so far. What do you guys think? Do you think she likes me? Or what. It's really confusing. I would think she does as she says she wants her first time to be with me, and we snuggled on the couch and stuff after she told me and she has kissed me previously at a party. The thing is she has crushes on other guys and wants to date other people right now if someone comes along. She even said she kinda likes another guy a bit to right now, but sees us getting together down the road. She has this whole fantasy about it though where shes engaged to another guy she said, but leaves him and we makeout in the rain she said, but doesnt see us together first. We text pretty sexual alot now and talk about having sex and stuff before she sees other people and we cuddle but I don't know how seriously she likes me It goes without saying, I'm head over heels for her and in love, which Ive told her

Our pick of the answers:

If u really love her ask her for marriage so easy ask with a ring between ur hand i wish u the best

Mandy asks…

what do u think Abbot this article i did not write it?

I'm a Twentysomething. Many of my guy friends are about the same age and single. For a few of them, their lack of a significant other is absolutely unbearable -- and not just on Valentine's Day. These guys are constantly falling in love with women they barely know. One date, two dates, and then they use the "L" word after dessert and a movie. What are they thinking? I usually get a distressed phone call or text message a few days later when they can't understand why the woman they've just met (but know for sure they love) is not returning their calls. They've only left 41 messages -- and that's after another 16 hang-ups. Maybe their true love lost her cell phone? No. Maybe the Internet is broken four miles away? No. Maybe they should drive by her house to talk personally? Heck no. After a few more weeks and a dozen more whiny messages, these relationship-needy guys get the hint -- and so does the girl: stay away from guys who fall in love before the appetizer gets cold. For the next few weeks, my brokenhearted friends mope around like the world is over. They keep asking themselves why the relationship didn't work out. They thought she was perfect. They thought she would make a great wife. They thought she would make a great mother. Mother! They haven't even met her mother. They haven't spent a Thanksgiving dinner trapped at her parents' house to see what the family is really like. Yet they pine for this goddess of love whose middle name they do not know. What has led these intelligent Twentysomething men to this position of neediness, clinginess, and recurring heartbreak? A few factors are at work. Great expectations, instant gratification Many Twentysomethings have grown up always getting what they want. They got the clothes they want. They got the car they want. They begged for better grades and got those, too. And they're used to getting what they want immediately and on their own terms. They expect to walk into a coffee shop and get their triple-cream-mocha-latte with sprinkles made just for them, with their name written in bold green marker on the side of the cup to prove it. They also get their favorite DVDs delivered directly to their home, their emails forwarded to their phone, and up-to-the-minute weather bulletins displayed on their computer screen. They even have the option to get fresh groceries delivered, but they won't because they can't cook unless Mom helps. In addition to being raised on instant everything, these consistently head-over-heels-in-love and heartbroken Twentysomethings have huge expectations. The real world hasn't always gone the way they wanted -- instead of making CEO in a year they make 4,000 copies in a day -- but they use their 12 credit cards to fill the self-esteem gap. After all, who needs to buy a red 3 Series BMW with chrome rims when you can lease it? The one area in particular where these frustrated Twentysomethings have not yielded their expectations is meeting that special someone, falling passionately in love, and spending a lifetime traveling the world while their kid's diapers are changed by a nanny (okay, so maybe that's my dream). Now add to this mix of high expectations and instant gratification the reality that many Twentysomethings grew up spending little quality time with their parents. Instead, they learned how to have a healthy adult relationship watching a combination of He-Man and HBO. Luckily, their parents have a chance to make up for lost time, since these Twentysomethings still live with them. But mooching off Mom and Dad can only last so long, 35 at the max, which adds to the motivation to find that special someone who knows how to wash underwear without turning it pink. All of which leads back to them rushing into love on the first date and saying so on the third. And why not share the L word while you are in line for lunch at an all-you-can eat $6.99 Chinese buffet? Is anywhere else truly more romantic? Advice for the lovelorn Guys, if you're a Twentysomething and consistently heartbroken in three dates or less, here's some advice your friends are probably too nice to give you

Our pick of the answers:

I completely agree with the article. I am 27 and in the past 7 years I have been engaged twice, married once, and broken hearted five times. We get so into wanting to be married with kids that we don't care how we get there and who we do it with. That is why the divorce rate is so high.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-where-to-buy-high-heels-without-heel-20/

No comments:

Post a Comment