Thursday 17 September 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes With Red Bottoms

Mandy asks…

who is the girl on the reef beer opener shoe?

the reef shoe is like 2004 and its red color at the bottom there is beer opener and there is also a picture of a lady wearing pink bikinis facing her back to me and her ass is like round whats her name? if anyone knows

Our pick of the answers:

While I can identify several women by their naked butts, Miss Reef 2004 is not one of them. ;) Fortunately I have seen better naked butts because I prefer women who weigh under 110 lbs (~50kg for our metric friends). I suggest contact Reef company (www.reef.com) to see if they're willing to tell you.

Jenny asks…

This is one for the ladies. I lost a shoe on the underground last week. Has this happened to anyone else?

I eventually got it back. Would love to know if this has happened to anyone else so I dont feel so silly! Did you get it back?

Our pick of the answers:

Wow that took me back more years than I care to remember! Travelling down the escalator in Piccadilly Circus in London in the late 60's- arguably the steepest escalator in the world. Showing off my new lilac stompingly hot shoes I jerked my leg up and watched the shoe fly onto the head of a poor soul on the up escalator. To make matters worse he was a member of a top slot in the charts band. Acute mortification!!! And bless him be brought it back to me as I sat red faced and humiliated at the bottom of the escalator. Years and shame make me forget which group ,but can still see him laughing!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment