Tuesday 15 September 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Donna asks…

Do you find it easier to walk in chunky heels or spike heels?

I am fairly klutzy but oddly enough I can't walk in chunky heels without tripping all the time. You would think the extra heel would help that but it doesn't, at least for me.

Our pick of the answers:

I don't have a huge problem walking in either, but chunky are easier for me. I prefer spike heels, though.

Sharon asks…

Can a shoe repairer add a cuban heel to a chelsea boot? If so how much would they charge?

I need a pair of chelsea boots with a cuban heel and have found some without the heel, and wondered if it could be 'extended'? If a show repairer can do this, how much would they usually charge?

Our pick of the answers:

I don't think that it is possible in that the new heel would have to match the former heel exactly where it attaches. Also, altering heel height is not recommended as the angle from the instep to the toe box is changed, and sometimes in boots, there is a steel plate between the insoles and outer soles to hold that angle. Hopefully, you find someone that is able to accommodate your request, but I am doubtful. Sorry - good luck.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-without-heel-21/

No comments:

Post a Comment