Sunday 9 June 2013

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Lizzie asks…

Should I buy THESE SHOES (LINK) now or wait till they go on sale?

this is definitely on my christmas wishlist, but they're really expensive. (then again, there are uggs that cost $200). and I've already slept on the idea of buying them for a while now, and I still want them: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=11&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17290495&parentid=W_SHOES_BOOTS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=27&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_SHOES_BOOTS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&prepushId= Do you think they'll still be in style next fall/winter? I'm heading off to college in fall 2010... yeah, I agree...these boots definitely aren't meant to be worn in the summer; maybe early spring (when it's still cold outside)

Our pick of the answers:

1. Buy them when they are on sale 2. Yes, they are 2 cute 2 go out of style (I like them, they r SO cute) 3. Good luck in college

Mary asks…

Can anyone help me find these shoes for sale in a size 5?

Hello, I found these shoes on Amazon yesterday and decided today I would take the plunge and buy them. I am a size 6 but the reviews say to go down a size - but now there are no shoes in either size 5 or 6! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fly-London-Womens-Prue-Wedge/dp/B00365ELDI I would be looking for them either in black or olive I think. Can anyone help me find another website which has them in stock?

Our pick of the answers:

I can't find any other, sorry.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment