Monday 24 June 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Donna asks…

What shoe brands does Costa Blanca X carry?

I was talking to my cousin, and she told me that in the Costa Blanca X stores (their shoes and accessories store), they have Steve Madden shoes. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

On the site, they show only their brand (Costa Blanca X), so I'm guessing that's all they carry.

Ruth asks…

What can you wear with a brown leather jacket?

I know Summer just started, but, I'm starting to prepare my fall/ winter wardrobe. I was just wondering what type of sweater could be worn with a brown leather jacket. I was thinking about a beige turtleneck sweater, that would go along with a pair of brown steve madden shoes. Would this work?

Our pick of the answers:

It would work very well, you could also consider a cream turtleneck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment