Monday 17 June 2013

Your Questions About Platform Heels Without Heel

Betty asks…

Should I not wear platform 4-5" heels with my suit on?

Because these platform are just too comfortable compare to the 4" classic pumps that I use to wear during work. But are platform heels not suitable to wear on an office environment? huh....I just can't live without my heels on.

Our pick of the answers:

I wear platform heels all the time as long as it does not look tacky. That is what is really in right now. As Kimora Lee-Simmons says: "You can do anything you want especially in stiletto heels"

Nancy asks…

Do you own a pair of high heels that literally force you to stand on your very tippy toes?

gf recently bought some 5(!) inch heels without platform, just for some indoor fun, she's not planning to wear these outdoors because they are very hard to walk in, it's like she's vertically standing on the balls of her feet. She can not wear them in a standing position for more then 15 minutes.. More girls here that own some very very high heels like these? Can you manage them?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes i do, but when i buy 6-7 inch heels, i buy high end designer shoes like louboutin or blahnik because they're very comfy and doesn't feel like i'm on my tippy toes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment