Tuesday 11 June 2013

Your Questions About Heels Tumblr

Sandy asks…

What's a good name for a Tumblr?

My name is Emma. loves dresses, layered chains, heels, hairspray, revlon, facebook, friends, cameras, music, big bags, billabong hats, jimmy choo, christian dior perfume, rain, glitter, winter, snow, road trips, eating out, big cities, countryside, good people, having fun, swimming, theme parks, thrill rides, huge lolliepops, inspiration, writing, dreaming, cardi's, eyeliner, oversize tees, leggings, coffee, blogging, layered chains, the exhilaration and rush you get from going on rollercoasters Any good ones?

Our pick of the answers:

Hey, Emma, I'm gonna say a good name would be "Blog Stalker", lol. That's sure what it seems like people are doing. Fun question to try to help with, though! Not exactly sure how it works. Maybe "merry diva" or "playful prima donna" or "diva nextdoor" because you love fun things and high fashion, though you probably don't act like a primadonna. How about "no fashion del-emma" The last one I suggest because you probably have lots of good choices in outfits, shoes and jewelry. All the choices are most likely good. You sound like you could put together no problem (no dilemmas), plus your name is in it. I could probably go on and on, but I hope you find a good name that fits, but ultimately you know yourself! Be blessed.

Sandra asks…

Anyone know where I can find these white lace bootie heels? Please Helpp.?

I was on tumblr & I came across these beautiful shoes. They look like Jeffrey Campbells Lita shoe, I'm not sure though. I am graduating this year & I really want these shoes to wear to graduation. They require us to wear white shoes & I really really want the lace ones. Please help! Here's the picture. http://i51.tinypic.com/99f81f.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

They aren't Jefferey Campbell's. They are a look-a-like brand called Juice-String. Unfortunately, they are only located in Indonesia, but if you contact them, I think they ship internationally. I've never used the website, this is just what it said. Here is the link to your shoes: http://juice-string.com/#/item/boots-tribute-lace-up-boot-heels-japanese-lace-off-white.html Also, they are much cheaper than Jefferey Campbell's. Hope this helps:) P.S. I just converted the foreign price to US dollars and the shoes are $45.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment