Wednesday 12 June 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

Maria asks…

Can anybody help me with finding some Lacoste Mystere punched shoes on ebay?

I need some shoes for school and the retail price for these shoes are $120 and up.My older sister got these shoes and said they are over a hundred dollars and she had them for 1 or 2 years now.They have new ones out now in a different style but they are not the ones I want.The ones I want has different color striped going across the shoe and is made by Lacoste.It is called Lacoste Mystere Punched shoe, It is hard to find in my size witch is a 6.5 (6 1/2).Im 15 yrs old, I searched all over ebay and they dont have them in my size the have them in sizes 8 and 10. And on ebay they are cheaper they are $40 to $50 dollars, the price I can afford.Im too young to be a member on ebay.On ebay they have a thing called want it now when ebay dont have what you want you just type in what you want so sellers can get it and sell it at your price range and size. Can anyone help me get this shoe in a size 6.5(6 1/2) in women and price $40 to around $60 on ebay I really want these for school. I dont need the link to a ebay page I need someone to help me find them in a size 6.5(6 1/2) on ebay. who ever gives me a correct answer I will give them five stars.

Our pick of the answers:

Here is the link that may help you: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=Lacoste+Mystere+&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&a53=-24&a26669=-24&a54=-24&a47=-24&a94=-24&alist=a53%2Ca26669%2Ca54%2Ca55%2Ca47%2Ca94%2Ca3801&pfmode=1&reqtype=1&gcs=21&pfid=22&pf_query=Lacoste+Mystere+&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search

Nancy asks…

Is it me or women these days getting over with child support?

Im not sure why/when child support payments got so high. I understand your child gets 20% of you money but that still seems like a lot. When I was growing up my father had 4 kids and had to pay my mom 200 a month ( he hardly even payed that). My mom used that money for things I needed, or if she was short on a bill one month. Normally if there was left over money she put it away so she would have extra money saved if I got sick, the car broke down, the light bill was crazy high one month, or just anything out of the blue happen she would have money to pay for it. My mother worked to take good care of me and made sure i lived on the "good side of town" so I could go to the best schools in my area, she made sure i never went without. Now a days it seems like I see a lot of women who use their children as cash machines. my husbands friend "Bill"( I can not use his real name) pays 1000 dollars monthly for one child. He also pays half of the mothers rent, because she "can not" afford it and he was the one who wanted them to move near him. He's daughter has reading and writing difficulties and the mother would not pay the 55 dollars a hour for the tutor so it was up to him to pay for twice a week sessions. His daughter is at his house on the weekends, so its not like she is the only one who physically takes care of her. He is a better parent than she is, but he can not have full custody because he travels a lot, sometimes weeks at a time. This woman is a "deadbeat mother", she allows her boyfriend to lay on her sofa all day long and not work. Bob often buys clothes and shoes for his daughter, so its not like the mother has to buy much for her. I just do not understand why she needs 1000 bucks a month, if he is doing more than she is. She works as a assistant so Im sure she does not make much, but that does not mean she should not be putting up half as well. If he pays 1000 dollars she should be putting 1000 dollars a month up just to take care of her child her child. Being a parent is a 50/50 job. She gets her hair done more than I do, and my husband and I actually have good paying jobs. Bob even helped to buy a new toyota so she could take his daughter back and forth places. He is always buying things for his daughter, he loves her and would give his life for her. often times after he has boughten cloths, payed the tutor, help his BM pay HER bills, and pays for his own needs he barely has the 1000 dollars needed to pay his child support. Yet she has the nerve to call him a deadbeat if he is late one month. Every time I see her she is in expensive cloths, I honestly think she spends the child support or her lazy boyfriend and herself. She even expected him to help pay for the child's birthday present this year ( an expensive one) even though he had already gotten her one. The sad part is i know men who pay much more than he does, all the BMs I see these days are greedy. I think 150-300 dollars is enough to support any normal child. iI the child has special needs then I can see it going up a little more. Bottom line if the men are putting up 1000 where is your 1000 dollars to contribute? So Im curious to know what you guys think? Do you think she is getting over or am I over reacting? Feel free to share your stories as well. By the way I reposted this, I actually never realized there was a parenting category. silly me. To sara, I understand what you are saying. But he does way more than what is needed to say he gives 1000 monthly in child support. She a so had the child, it his not his fault he went to college and was smart enough to get into a field that pays nicely. If she had done more with her life she would have the money need to for her child. Where is the 1000 dollars going, its not going to the daughters education, cloths, food, or anything else she needs.

Our pick of the answers:

The problem is not with the guidelines, but with obligors not taking the time to learn how the system works, and what their rights are. Child Support guidelines are not mandatory. All child support is rebuttable under federal law. This issue is not with the guidelines, it is with teaching obligors what their rights are. The states are not providing child support obligors with this handbook which is free from the feds. Federal Child Support Enforcement Handbook for Non-Custodial Parents http://ChildSupportRights.org ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ For 22 years, I have volunteered my time working with divorced/single fathers dealing in family law issues, such as child support, teaching them about what the states are not telling support obligors. However, men are also highly stressed these days, with severe depression and high rates of suicide, which also need to be addressed. ♂♀

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment