Wednesday 12 June 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Jenny asks…

What are stores where I can find pretty Mary Janes?

I really want Mary Janes, but I've just come from Nine West and they don't have it, and Macy's has them but they aren't that beautiful and they are about $80, while they aren't that nice. Can you please recommend some stores that might carry Mary Jane (heels)?

Our pick of the answers:

You should check out http://www.mysolesearch.com. My Sole Search finds five selections for you based on the criteria you specify (heel height, color, type, etc.). Pretty cool concept! The best part is the shoes MSS finds has an average price of only $30!

Helen asks…

Hi, what types of shoes or boots are good for the snow?

I typically wear chucks to school, but today it is snowing and i don't think that wearing chucks in the snow is a good idea, even though its only wet snow. What type of boots or shoes could I wear in the snow or in the rain? I like the rain boots that people have, but thats not really my style. Please share links to your suggestions. thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

There are brown boots that look similar to uggs at nine west and they're super cute and dont get ruined in the snow, and they ahve fur on the inside so they're veryyy warm.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment