Thursday 6 June 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Sandy asks…

Where can I buy cute wedges for juniors?

I'm looking for some shoes that go with my dress for my graduation ceremony, and I wanted to buy a pair of wedges. My dress is a aqua/sky blue. Where can I find some to match?

Our pick of the answers:

Alrite, Get either black or brown shoes. Nine west has cute ones, steve madden. Just go to macy's they have tons and they are on sale right now. Ps:i just saw the payless ad, the wedges looked cute, but i looked up on the website, and they look like cheap plastic... And they probably hurt your feet... But if you don;t wanna invest too much in a pair of wedges you might wanna go to the store and try some.

Laura asks…

How much money will i need for back to school shopping?

If I only shop at forever 21 and shoes aren't included. Just shirts & jeans. I have exactly 2 pairs of jeans (I know-_-) and about 10 shirts and that is because I cleaned my closet of what doesn't fit. So I want 3 more pairs of jeans at least, some more shirts, sweaters/cardigans and some accessories. So about how much money would i need.

Our pick of the answers:

Here's my list on what's trendy: 1 bright colored top, 1 tribal print top 1 sun dresses/summer dresses, 1 neon tank 1 floral top 1 Lace/crochet top 1 nautical top very popular! 2? Crop tops!!! 2 cardigans (one flowy or lacey and another mid-length sleeved one) 1 pair of TOMS, 2-3 flowy blouses, 2 cute skirts, 1 pair of white and/or khaki capris 1 pair of white jeans 1 pair of sandals (Steve Madden) Oh!! And 1-2 pairs of jeans!! Possibly 2-4 bandeaus/ plain tanks/ Camis to wear under tanks? Def. Get one in White/cream and black!IF each thing is 15 or or less on average, 15x$15= $225 for the 15 items that average $15, I would get 8 tops, a total of 2 of either hoodie/jacket/zipup/nice cardigan, and divide the rest (5) with plain basics/ dresses. P.S. The one at the top is my list :) and the amount I gave you , its spending more lavishly... I think you could actually get more with that amount if you shop smart. THAT doesn't include Jeans...or accessories. Jeans: 5 more pairs including Capris/Bermudas/shorts/... So those might be cheaper... I guess I would get AT LEAST 1 pair of capris and definitely boot cut.. Probably $100-115 ish IF you find them cheap. Hey, I guess thats wha dresses are for eh? :) Acessories: Feathers. Statement necklaces I suggest: 3 pairs: 1- pack of earrings 1-feather earrings 1- other? Tribal? $3.80+5+5= $13.80 And doing the same (1-cheap 1-trendy 1- whatever you like) for Bracelets & necklaces... A total of about $14x3 (after tax-ish) $42.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment