Friday 7 June 2013

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Laura asks…

What shoes would look good with this dress?

http://m.macys.com/shop/product/jessica-simpson-dress-sleeveless-polka-dot-pleated-a-line-bustier?ID=657345&CategoryID=18109&LinkType= thats the dress i just got it but i cant find shoes that look good with it help!!

Our pick of the answers:

Nude color heel or a white heel. Btw the dress is supper pretty.

Jenny asks…

Who are some famous shoe designers that are seen worn by the celebs?

I think that I have worked really hard this summer and I want to treat myself to some designer shoes but i cant think of any my mind went blank. I already know Jimmy Choo and Chanel but who else?

Our pick of the answers:

Manolo Blahnik, Oscar De La Renta, & Valentino are some of the high-end top designers. Plus you have BCBG, Jessica Simpson, & Betsey Johnson that are top designers, but not as pricey. Foot Candy Shoes carries lots of high-end top designer shoes, but I prefer Endless Shoes. Endless has such a variety, great prices, and FREE overnight/return shipping!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment