Friday 21 June 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Mary asks…

Why do women wear shoes that are too small for their feet, and then complain of foot and back pain?

Ladies, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having big feet. Honestly! Scouts honor! If you wear a size 9, why would you attempt to cram your feet into a size 8? ( o _ 0 ) I mean, that's an entirely different shoe size altogether! It's no wonder why your feet, feel as though they're about to completely fall off your body? ( ^ _ ^ )

Our pick of the answers:

They want their feet to appear small. I wear a size ten I buy a size ten I could care less what my feet look like to others.

Mandy asks…

I am a woman with size 12 feet. Where can I find younger looking shoe styles for big feet?

I've already tried Nordstroms and everything they have looks too old for me. I want to find a younger looking shoe style, which they don't carry. It's like they don't realize that young women can have large feet.

Our pick of the answers:

Try torrid i know its a plus size store but thhey have really cute shoes in sz. 12 just go to torrid.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment