Saturday 1 June 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Heels

Mandy asks…

Girls would you kick a guy with heels or stilettos?

Girls would you kick a guy with high heels or stilettos on? Girls if a guy was grabbing your ass or boobs in a bar and you had high heels on would you kick him with them? where would you kick him? would it be a bit harsh and would it hurt?

Our pick of the answers:

I'd kick him in my pointiest,sharpest,highest stilettos if he deserved it. In the balls. Or in his face. XD

Susan asks…

I'm a guy and i love wearing high heels stilettos!?

I'm an 17 Tennager and i just love wearing high heels stilettos, they make me turned on and i just love walking in them, but i wanna know is there a way to hide them under my pants?? I want to wear them out to stores but i don't want anyone to notice, should i get longer pants to cover them?? what should i do?

Our pick of the answers:

High heels and stilettos are supposed to look sexy and that's why guys love to see girls in high heels. As far as I know guys started wearing heels for fetish reasons and slowly they got hooked to high heels; but it is natural to enjoy wearing heels (as long as they don't hurt your feet). I would say if you like wearing high heels (as a guy) then continue to do so. You said that you love to wear stilettos; then you purchase stiletto boots and wear them with long and baggy jeans; in this way you can hide your heels or you can search the internet for rubber/plastic caps for heel tip (that would help you to reduce the click-clank sound). I wear 4" stilettos almost every day to work and enjoy the click-clank sound of heels.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment