Wednesday 5 June 2013

Your Questions About Where To Buy High Heels Without Heel

Laura asks…

Where can I buy a pregnant mannequin? Easy 10 pointer.?

Hi! I am looking to buy a pregnant mannequin. I would like this mannequin to be life sized, posable, and to have hair. It would be nice if the mannequin had a "Oh no you didn't, three snaps in a Z formation," look on her face. You know what I'm sayin'? The mannequin would have to look 6-9 months pregnant, dialating, or atleast be working the bump. You know, I don't want people to be like "Oh is this mannequin fat or pregnant?" No, this mannequin needs to be like "BAM! When's the baby due?" And I want her to have like really long beautiful hair, or atleast a rocking weave. I want her to represent the beauty of pregnany, and to show that even though your pregnant, you shouldn't let yourself go. I want her to be like the mannequins at Macy's or Dillard's, like the really high fashion ones, but she totally needs to be preggers. It would also be nice if her height ranged from 5 foot 5 to 6 foot. It would also be nice if she could wear shoes, preferrably size 8's, preferrably high heels. And the last requirement is that she can like stand up or like sit down without like topplin' over or like falling me. So if you can please tell me where I can purchase this pregnant mannequin, I woul highly appreciate it.

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.mannequinstore.com/female_mannequins/ella_pregnant_mannequin.htm http://www.mannequinstore.com/female_mannequins/megan_pregnant_mannequin.htm These are the only mannequins I found that fit your description. If you're really attached to the foot size/shoe thing, you'd have to call the company. Mannequins do not generally come with hair. I'd call them about that too. You probably would have to buy the wig separately.

Ruth asks…

High Heels && Where To Wear Them?

Im about to buy some heels (after 2 years of not wearing them) but where would I wear them? I cant wear them to school without being screamed at and I wouldnt wear them to partys as I've made that mistake before and got aching feet !help!

Our pick of the answers:

I wear them everywhere... Work, dinner, parties. Find a pair that's comfy or get those inserts to help!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment