Sunday 23 June 2013

Your Questions About Heels

Sandra asks…

What color heels should I wear with my white graduation dress?

I graduate high school tomorrow and I bought a white short dress. I am wanting to wear heels of some color but not really wanting black. My gown is blue and I have no clue what to do!

Our pick of the answers:

Pick really colorful heels...maybe blue to go with your gown (which I'm assuming is your school color). Just make sure you can walk comfortably in whatever you pick...no tripping while walking across the stage to get your diploma! Congrats on graduating!

Laura asks…

What designer heels have the different colored underside and the "sparkle" heel?

There are some white heels in a bridal magazine that I have to have. They are white with teal underneath. I have also seen black ones with red underneath. The white ones had what looked like a rhinestone heel. Let me know! Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

The black with red underneath are definitely Christian Louboutins, but i don't know about the white ones with teal underneath. You could call up the magazine or contact them in another way and ask about the heels.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment