Saturday 1 June 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels Cheap

Linda asks…

Where can I find cheap cowgirl boots?

I really want some cowgirl boots but I can't find anything that is the rigt style in my price range. I don't want to spend more than $70 and if they are heels nothing more than 1 inch!!! I also do not want to look on ebay so please don't suggest it. I posted a link to a picture of the syle I like. Anything helps! Thanks! http://www.sheplers.com/womens/cowgirl_boots/045d58.html

Our pick of the answers:

I was going to suggest Shepler's, they are great.

Donna asks…

Where to get these shoes? Picture...?

My sisters having a party in October and I really want to get shoes like this (Black Cut Out Wedges) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Womens-Black-Suede-Wedge-Ankle/dp/B004NDS7YG I don't really want them to be in suede though and I'd like them a bit cheaper then that. Does anyone know where I can get cheap heels like these? Thank you in advance! In my opinion, I hate silver and gold, most of the shoes look tacky in them colors especially gold and I don't care what you think about them, I like them?

Our pick of the answers:

Ummm dont. No offense but those are really creepy!! :/ u should get something a bit lighter- if u r going for a wedge, try a silver or gold, but you can totally do black if u do just a heel!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment