Thursday 27 June 2013

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Lisa asks…

What type of shoes should you wear if walking on Concrete?

the company I work for is non profit and moving into a new building without carpet. I need to know what type of shoe I should be wearing to save my feet.

Our pick of the answers:

You'll love rockin' the JUMP Women's Janis Pump pump. The shoe's rounded heel lends you a lift, and its lugged sole offers stability, perfect for wood surfaces. Made of leather upper and Rubber sole, the studded leather upper adds a fashionable vibe. The approximately 3" heal offers a nice posture.

Carol asks…

What color shoes should I wear?

I have an Ann Taylor suit that I will be wearing for a Bat Mitzvah next month in Chicago. I haven't been able to wear it in about 8 years, but being a classic women's suit it never goes out of style. It's a subdued powder blue. What color shoes/hose should I wear with it? I honestly can't remember what I wore with it before!!! LOL, fits like a glove--I've lost the 40lbs I gained after having children.

Our pick of the answers:

Nude hose with silver or gray pumps

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment