Tuesday 25 June 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Ruth asks…

I needed a size 9 shoe in women's, but they gave me a 7youth instead...?

Is that around the same size? I bought the shoes for my girlfriend, so I'm hoping they weren't looking at my shoes and guessing I needed a smaller size. Anyways, does anyone know if that would be the correct size? I asked 2 different employees there if the shoes they gave me were the equivalent to a 9 womens and they said yes, yet they look a bit small. Thank you =] Yeah they said they gave me a 7 mens shoe every time I asked, but on shoe, it says 7Y ....so I don't really know ok that's a bit of a relief =] I tried them on and they were a bit big on me, which is good because I have smaller feet than her =P. I just hope they fit her.I went to another shoe store by my house with her not long ago and I think she tried on a 7 youth that didn't fit... that shoe store made it sound like it would be too small for her, but the store I just bought these ones at made it sound like they would fit her perfectly....-so confused- It was this kind of shoe http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=nikestore,grid,_grid,f-26007+11001/ip-100/pn-1&re=US&co=US&la=EN#l=nikestore,grid,_pdp,cid-1/gid-177245/pid-177245,_grid,f-26007+11001/ip-100/pn-1&re=US&co=US&la=EN Do you think I should just go return it then? thank you for all your help by the way =] haha thank you. She's been eying them for a while now, and she gets back from Mexico tomorrow so i figured I'd get her a welcome home present =P Well thank you so much for your help =]

Our pick of the answers:

Yes it should be the same size because sometimes i buy the shoes in youth sizes (they're cheaper! :] ) and it runs about 1 or 2 sizes down. But it also depends on what kind of shoe you got her. Yeah the shoe salesmen always do that cuz they get paid by commision so they're just getting you to buy any shoe hm when i get nikes they go down 1.5 a size but i get air forces. If those don't fit, she could loosen up the laces and sometimes you need to break em in before they fit good (like vans) if not, its best to just return them. Oh yeah and while she's "breaking them in" (if they don't fit right) only do that inside the house cuz once you wear them out, you cannot exchange them. Those are cute btw! Lol

Laura asks…

women's skatebaording shoes?

what do you recommend for a woman's skateboarding shoe? like what should i look for? i'm over 20 years old and want something that i can also wear when not skating but that doesn't look too obviously like a skate shoe....i've never bought a shoe yet cause i don't want to stand out but i guess i'll get used to it. what kind of brands should i stay away from and which are good? also is it recommended to wear protection when practicing skateboarding tricks? i just wear hand guards,

Our pick of the answers:

Try it, free shipping and price cheap, i think you can choose your favorites http://www.nike2nike.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment