Tuesday 11 June 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos

Mary asks…

why do girls ofter stand pigeon toed when wearing stilettos?

I often see girls standing pigeon toed when wearing stiletto heels? Why is this? Is it just stilettos because i only see girls do this in these types of shoes. So they stand pigeon toed because they hurt?

Our pick of the answers:

They're too risky to perform gymnastics uopn that' s why I say. Try them once and see how your feet bloody pain.

Nancy asks…

Why do some people think tall women wearing stilettos is unattractive?

My step mom is 6ft tall and Im 5ft 1. anyway my dad thinks its totally unsexy for a tall woman to wear stilettos. but women my height its perfect.

Our pick of the answers:

Stilettos hurt. I am 5'3 and would wear heels pretty much all the time if they didn't hurt and make me feel like I can't balance properly. I think that women around 5'6 or 5'7 are the luckiest because they are perfect height in comfy shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment