Saturday 8 June 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Carol asks…

wide feet ladies- have you bought shoes from Torrid?

i just want to know if they fit you because i have wide feet and have a hard time finding cute shoes in my size!

Our pick of the answers:

Yes I have and they do fit wide feet.

Ruth asks…

What websites sells wide fitting designer shoes?

I am looking for a UK website(s) that sells wide fitting shoes (as I have wide feet). The only website I have found only sell old lady style shoes and I'm looking for fashionably designed heals and boots. Does anyone have any that they know of?

Our pick of the answers:

Hello there, I think you'll find some fashionable shoes here. It is just a suggestion. Thanks

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment