Friday 21 June 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

Nancy asks…

At Sunrise Ski Resort, what size should I get of the rental snowboard boots?

Last time, I got a 9 (mens?) and I had heel lift, and I'm an 8.5 womens shoe size. I think I tried on the 8 and I couldn't get my foot in all the way. I don't remember exactly what the sizes there were numbered as, because one guy I knew was a 13 or something and he had to get a size 18 boot. I might not have been able to get my foot in the 8, because I have slightly high arches and a slightly wide foot. Should I try the 8 again and loosen up the laces some more next time I go?

Our pick of the answers:

What cole said, that and depending on how often you ride I would seriously consider just going to a board shop with a good boot fitter and getting fitted into a proper boot ;).

Sandy asks…

My feet are very big, they are a size 9 and 1/2 in womens. what kind of shoes?

What kind of shoes should I wear, that won't accent my huge feet? I really want to wear flats, because I'm also very tall, 5' 9'' but my feet are really thin. What kind of shoes should I look for, and where would I get them? (Also I don't really like heels, because you know, the height thing...) Thank you all so much.

Our pick of the answers:

I wear a women's size 10 shoes and I'm 5' 10" That not a big deal for me because that's normal for a guy. My problem is my narrow feet. My solution for shoes for narrow feet is Puma Future Cats. They fit like gloves for your narrow feet. They are very flat but I find them very comfy. Zappos or Foot Locker sells them in both Canada and the USA. The sizes do run small, I need a 10.5 or 11 in them but they're still narrow To see what they look like search Google for Puma Future Cats and select images. Here's mine; http://flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/1791637724/

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment