Wednesday 19 June 2013

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Helen asks…

What shoes would go with my red uniform? =^=?

Ok, it's not school or anything like that. Just a uniform for my stand, it's a red vest(not shiny, I hate those!) with a white long sleeved or short undershirt and a red slightly pleated skirt with lace lined at the bottom. I kinda designed it to be simple and plain but the skirt can be replaced with jeans, it's just girls anyway so it'll be cheaper if they don't want the skirt and just buy the vest and undershirt(or use their school uniform white shirt.... xD) Now for the shoes... if it's jeans they can wear any type of shoes that match, but for skirts, should it be those high heels sandals or dress shoe...? It's a one time event so I think it'll be a waste to buy those. Help please? T^T Oh and there's also a hat, it's a red news boy hat. No bag, they bring their own. =P The full set is: - red vest - red skirt/a pair of jeans - red news boy hat - currently in search of shoes to match the skirts. Well, the skirts are kinda normal in our country so I don't think anyone would noticed. But there need to be at least one person wearing it in our group. :/ I can design it again but I'm not sure about anything else, it has to be red... and be a skirt. I'm keeping the hat tho. xD

Our pick of the answers:

Ok well first of all, I suggest that you wear the jeans cause the skirt sounds very distasteful. Some red/black heels would look nice. But if you wear the skirt, some ballerina flats? But they have to look elegant, so like tiny and black, nothing bulky. You could also wear the ballerina flats with the jeans. Hope it helped!

Laura asks…

What shoes shall I wear to my high school prom?

I like these ones: http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-tauro-collar-court/1106437040/ http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-costa-button-bar-court/1119147040/ http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-red-or-dead-rivoli/1164077040/ http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119087040/ My dress is black with a creamy bow at the back and it sort of opens up at the bottom... Also which of these shoes would be the easiest to learn how to walk them? lol I'm not experienced with high heels and don't want to fall :) thanks

Our pick of the answers:

1 or 4, Im leaning towards 1, they are the nicest I reckon

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment