Thursday 13 June 2013

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes Boots

Carol asks…

Are these shoes in fashion?

for a girl http://www.drmartenscanada.ca/womens/footwear/boots/vintage-1460-black-boot.html

Our pick of the answers:

This is one example of when the knock-off's surpass the "original". The boots that are similar style but are softer, smoother and thinner leather, a little less stiff and new looking..the ones that appear to be distressed, are much cuter. I see people wearing Doc Martins (guys and girls). Girls are wearing them with over-the-knee but slouchy knee socks, long cardies..cute, over sized pull over sweaters and leggings and they are really cute. They look great with a lot of things = yes. They're in fashion. But the softer, smoother, Dr. Martin styles are becoming more popular.

Maria asks…

what do you think of these shoes?? please answer :)?

I'm a junior in high school and I've been looking for some new boots to wear in the fall/winter. I typically would always wear original tall Ugg boots but SO many girls wear them at my school now... These boots are still Uggs, but no one owns any with heels where I live. Do you like them? Are they too old or dressy for school? Thank you!! I like these in grey or black- http://www.uggaustralia.com/womens-lynnea-fashion-clog-boots/3204,default,pd.html?dwvar_3204_color=CHE&dwvar_3204_size=07 Chestnut- http://www.zappos.com/ugg-rosabella-chestnut-suede#additionalReviews

Our pick of the answers:

I think both styles are great. I'd choose the ankle length pair rather than the tall ones. Both pairs will keep your feet warm and dry. I just think the tall pair might get a bit too hot and restricting if they have the heating on in the classrooms. Hope this helps.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment