Sunday 2 June 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Wide Feet

Linda asks…

Does Converse make a shoe for wide feet?

I wear a size 9 wide (usually) in women's. I would like to get a pair of Converse, but they look awfully thin to me. Are they really that thin, or do they stretch with time? I don't want my feet hanging over the sides of the shoes. I'd wear a size 7 in Converse I believe, but, are mens' sizes usually wider? Are there any noticeable differences in mens and womens Converse besides the width? I wouldn't want anyone to be able to tell that I was wearing mens' shoes. Ahh! Would I be able to get away with wearing a mens' Converse, and what size would I need if I were a size 9 wide in womens' usually? Thanks for any help!!

Our pick of the answers:

I would suggest just getting your regular size. I have wide feet and usually don't wear flats are skinny shoes like Converse because they look odd on wide feet, but Converse make your feet look like a regular size. I wear a size 7W, but I got black Converse in a 7R. Hope it helps!

Jenny asks…

What is a comfertable shoe style for a woman who is 60 with wide feet?

Our pick of the answers:

Uggs. They are the most soft shoes and they are wide. They are kinda pricy but trust me they are the best!!! Http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&categoryID=283&productID=5825&model=Classic+Short

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment