Thursday 12 November 2015

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Sharon asks…

How do you convert shoes sizes between men and women in the US, then to European sizes?

I wear a 7, maybe 7 1/2 in women's casual shoes, and I'm looking to buy some men sized sneakers, how do I convert the sizes?

Our pick of the answers:

Type shoe size converter into Google and you'll find the size

Lisa asks…

Would mens running shoes be as effective for a woman?

I know that women and men have different centers of gravity, and with all the research put into running shoes these days, I was wondering if that is a factor taken into account in the design of high-end running shoes? I am wondering because I wear a large size, often not available in women's shoes, and therefore often have to buy men's styles.

Our pick of the answers:

If the shoe fits then that's all that matters. High-end running shoe makers might make you think that there is a difference but that's just clever advertising; the center of gravity for men vs women is not taken into account since the difference for the shoe would be ridiculously microscopic or none.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment