Thursday 5 November 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Carol asks…

Where can I buy womens basketball shoes in Toronto?

Also, any stores that sell mens basketball shoes as well. Thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

Try http://air-jordan-2009.com http://sale-cheap-shoes.com

Lisa asks…

What boots should I use for mucking out stalls?

I have started working at a stable so I can be around horses, but I need some boots. I ride western so I wear hiking boots. I DO NOT want to use them for mucking out stalls or walking through muddy pastures to get the horses. I was thinking Muck Boots® but they are really expensive. So any alternative would work. Just a general idea so I know what to go off of. Thank you!!! Like a good brand that isn't too expensive would be good.

Our pick of the answers:

If it were me i would find a cheap rubber boot that goes mid calf on your leg. Thats what i use. I bought them at a yard sale for $1.00 lol just anything rubber that will clean off easily yet not hold the smell in. Sneakers do not work i used them as muck shoes and they hold the smell horrible. Http://www.walmart.com/ip/Brinley-Co-Floral-Print-Womens-Cowboy-Rainboots/23382656 I just found these at walmart.com. I didn't even know they made a western style rubber boot or i would have purchased them by now! But something like this would work awesome for mucking out stalls. Something that is rubber and easy to hose off if you get poop or something on them. (: they don't need to have the heel either. They could look more like this (which is what i have) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tingley-Rubber-Stormtracks-Youth-Pvc-Boot-Black-6-11714/28680283 You don't need a name brand boot that your just going to get muddy and filthy. Lol Best of luck with your search (:

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment