Tuesday 3 November 2015

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Lisa asks…

How to accessorise this dress - vintagey, sweet style?

I've got a swing style dress that I absolutely love and I'm trying to figure out his to wear it. My style is generally red lipstick, polka dots, stripes and florals. And curly hair! Anyway, this dress has a full skirt (no petticoat, but has some built in so it has volume), and is one of a cream/light beige base with pink and blue flowers and brown leaves. It's empire waist, but isn't too flattering up top so I'll wear a cardigan with it. I've got a cropped navy light knit cardi, a long pale pink one, and a light pink double breasted jacket with short sleeves and a matching removable belt. Still trying to choose which ones. Anyway, I want to wear my Cuban heel stockings, which I'll have to wear with my plain black suede platform wedges... And a black leather bag. So whatever I choose has to match those, too. Now, I'll definitely be wearing red lipstick. Brown or pink based, I'm still not sure. I wear mascara on the top lashes with a touch of liquid liner, and lots of blush. My hair is mostly the same length - almost at the bottom of my breasts, and is dyed red. I want it half up half down, and it'll be curled, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it, and I suck at victory rolls. I wanna look sweet - but I'm 17, so I don't wanna look TOO young, and I don't wanna lose a sort of 50s style feel. Any comments, tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, because I'm going out tomorrow evening. Thank you!

Our pick of the answers:

That sounds great so far - doesn't sound like you need much more. I'd say just a pearl necklace will be the cherry on the cake. :)

Carol asks…

What kind of jewelry should I wear with this dress?

i'm going to my first sweet sixteen tomorrow and i want to look good. my dress is bright red, tub top, and is tight all the way down with just a little flare at the bottom with some ripples too. i have matching red heels too. what kind of jewelry would go good with this? Thanks! details with your choice please!

Our pick of the answers:

I would weat sterling silver if you have light skin or gold if you hae dark skin. If you have anythign with a red pendant that would look cute too

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment