Friday 27 November 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

Linda asks…

Where can I buy nice high heels like Ariana Grande?

I really love the high heels Ariana Gramde wears and I was wondering where I could buy something similar like her heels. I don't have much money but I want to start using nice heels( I also want to learn how to walk on them lol). I don't know the names of heels but I searched on google and i found this: stiletto heels, britt heels, strappy heels, ankle strap heels, pumps, wedge heels, etc. I searched them and those are the kinds I like. Do you guys know any stores? Is it a good idea to buy them online too? If so, do you know any online shopping heels?

Our pick of the answers:

I take my girlfriend shopping sometimes, she has tried online but I would suggest Payless. If you live in Europe try pennies. American stores have lots of selection, but as for online you could try amazon and eBay which would be cheaper

Helen asks…

Online shoe shopping in AUSTRALIA only?

I'm looking for websites that sell womens shoes online - high heels in particular. Can anyone help me?

Our pick of the answers:

Check out e-bay...click the link below...good luck!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment