Monday 2 November 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Mandy asks…

Big feet, shoes for formal?

I wear a size 13 in mens, for tennishoes. And im a girl btw.. I know, huge feet. I can wear a womens 12 open heel, but i was wondering, could i fit in a womens 12 flat shoe? like i know i'd have to try them on, but do you think?

Our pick of the answers:

I don't understand how if you need 13 for mens sneakers you can wear 12 women's, no matter how open they are. It's not possible... You must be wearing sneakers too big. A 12 womens is like a 10.5/11 mens. Or viewed the other way, 13 mens is a 14/14.5 womens. You sure you got your numbers right? Message me if you want, I used to work at payless and at Pac Sun and I know all about how shoes fit and the sizing. Oh, you can't message, my email then magestic_comet@yahoo.com

Sandra asks…

Big Foot Needs Shoes Please?

I'm a 16 year old girl, and I have big ol' feet. I wear either a size 13 in men or a size 13 in women, I always forget how the sizes work. I can never find women's shoes in my sizes is basically the point. I have to use my dad's shoes and I recently grew out of them, so I need new ones. One pair of shoes is all I have and they barely fit. I'm also 6ft 2 so I can't really do heels without towering over my friends even more. Boots are wonderful. Someone once told me (unfortunately) to possibly look at a transvestites shoe store online because guys = big feet and whatnot. I looked at a couple, but all I've seen so far are basically stripper heels, so, I reach out to you as a community, where can I go to get women's shoes in my sizes? Online or in RL? Women's or "Women's"? I don't care, can I have some help please?

Our pick of the answers:

Big foot? I guess you are big foot hahaha. I thought I was the only "big foot". I'm a 5'11 guy with size 17 feet. Yup. I can never find shoes period. :( So I totally know the complete abject haplessness going to look for any shoe. There is simply nothing big enough. I have 3 pairs of shoes, 2 sneakers (new balance same style got them at Ross for 9.99, size 18), and my amazing nike swash sandals, also size 18. Too bad you aren't my neighbor, we could go shoe shopping and laugh ourselves out watching the shoe people react to the size of our feet. :) ps: btw, if you are 13 in mens, you can't be 13 in womens. You should be a 14 or even 15 in womens. Unless you are talking about non-US sizing... :D

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-with-big-feet-23/

No comments:

Post a Comment