Monday 30 November 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Mary asks…

Ladies, do you have longer feet than a man in your life?

It can happen, but so what if your feet are pretty? What's your shoe size and his? Do you pedicure?

Our pick of the answers:

My feet are a UK size 3, and my boyfriend's feet are a UK size 12. Obviously, my boyfriend's feet are more than double my size, and I don't know any women with bigger feet than their male partners. We don't really like feet that much. Everyone says my feet are cute, feminine, and pretty. However, I rarely get pedicures because I don't need them, but I do sometimes get my toe nails painted.

Jenny asks…

Where can I buy size 9 ladies shoes?

I live in the U.K and i'm only 14 and i have size 9 feet. Do you know anywhere that sells them that big!! I've tried evans but they're granny styles! Please help!

Our pick of the answers:

A size 9 in the UK is equivalent to a 12 or 12.5 in the U.S. I found this website that gives a number of places where you can purchase shoes online in large sizes. It's based in Ireland. Even if they can't ship to you, you might find brands here that you can order elsewhere. But their homepages says worldwide shipping, so you should be able to get your shoes! Http://www.cinderellashoes.ie/page.home Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment