Monday 30 November 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

Laura asks…

high heels Ottawa...?

im am going to Ottawa for my grade trip im will be in grade 8 when we go on the trip( in no this because if we booked very thing way before it's cheaper) we are going to the hard rock cafe for a dance on the last day i wanted to wear skinny jeans with high heels do you think im old enough and high heel don't bug me and they are no that high

Our pick of the answers:

Yea, high heels are appropriate for a 13-14 year old. Its not like they are skanky or anything. If u asked if a mini skirt and tube top was ok, then id say no. But go ahead and wear them heels. And have fun.

Helen asks…

Comfortable High Heels?

I'm 14 and I like to wear about 1 and a half inch heels. I'm a size 7 and a half. I really need some examples of cheaper, more comfortable, high heels. The ones I have always dig into my heel and I get blisters. What heels have you found feel good, and work well?

Our pick of the answers:

I usually wear 4 to 5 inch heels and they hurt me really bad until i got dr. Scholl's inserts. They make special ones for women who wear high heels

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment