Monday 9 November 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Carol asks…

Is there any difference between stripper heels and platform heels ?

I love platform heels but my friends tell me they are the same thing.

Our pick of the answers:

"stripper" heels tend to have VERY tall platforms. Honestly though, it is possible to wear shoes deemed stripper heels without actually looking like a stripper. Wear them if you want to (just maybe avoid showing too much skin at the same time).

Donna asks…

How can I relieve a painful blister on the bottom of my foot?

I wore heels without stockings last night and have blisters now. I have one large blister on the bottom of one foot and two smaller ones on the bottom of the other. It hurts to walk! How do I get it so I can walk? I had plans to go out tonight and I was going to wear heels. What do I do?

Our pick of the answers:

Put a warm compress on them. Then some neosporin and a bandage. About wearing heals tonight, that will be painful, find some cute flats instead.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment