Sunday 1 November 2015

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Lizzie asks…

who can find the perfect high heels for my dress?!?!?!?!?!?

Okayy so i got 8th grade grad coming up!! WOOT WOOOOT. and my dress is short-ishh and red. and its banded at the bottom. kind of a darkish red. so i need BLACK heels. and not expensive. not too high either! im already tall enough as is.... hahaha Thanks! best answer.... 10 POINTS!

Our pick of the answers:

Check out the Bare Feet Shoes site at Barefeetshoes.com they have lots of others in black, but I wasn't sure how high you wanted the heels.

Carol asks…

How to I make a coral dress work with red, orange and pink stilletos?

My school formal is coming up, so I bought this amazing knee length coral dress. It is layered at the bottom (kinda like a tutu), and has a simple flower at the top. My friend found these glamourous shoes for me: They are very high in the heel, and at the centre of the front going down are red, orange, and hot pink. They look amazing. My friend said that they would suit my coral dress beause they are all warm colours, but I need to find a way to connect the colours in some way. PLEASE HELP!!

Our pick of the answers:

Wear an orange, red or hot pink blazer. I would probably wear an orange blazer since coral and orange compliment eachother. Blazers are also great accessorises and keep you warm so I would get a blazer! H&M are really good for blazers in all colours aswell as Topshop. You could also try online websites such as boohoo.com but most of them range around £20 which is the same as H&M, topshop is more expensive at around £40. If you don't want to wear a blazer wear an orange, pink or red necklace. Now that the spring/summer collection is out in shops it would be impossible not to find these colours in jewellery. I would also go with long earrings in these colours or a few nice bracelets (just three or four really nice ones). I would most likely go with a blazer but they arent for everyone. If you are going for the jewellery check New Look, Topshop or Miss Selfridge. Hope this helps! :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment