Tuesday 10 November 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

Nancy asks…

is being flat footed rare?

Our pick of the answers:

Nope. It's normal. Me, I have high arches. But being flat footed is normal. Everyone's feet are different. Try finding shoes that are a women's size 5 Wide. Now that's rare!

Jenny asks…

What is best walking/running shoes for women?

I need good shoes for walking and running. I am in budget and need good shoes cuz my feet are very thin and hurt from being on feet for too long and my knee hurt as well. Tennis shoes always hurt my toes and feet. My feet might be flat too but its very bony and need good cushions that will give my feet, knee, and back good position and get better workout. Any suggestions or answer to help me will be wonderful.

Our pick of the answers:

I say Nike LunarGlide+ 3 Women's Running Shoe they are only $100.00 and conformable. To help feel more conformable get half a size bigger than you are so your toes can move around.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment