Wednesday 11 November 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

Nancy asks…

I want these shoes but they are too small ?

I REALLY want these boots I loveeeee them but the thing is im size 13 1/2 in ladies. I know a guy that can stretch them and i can stretch them even more at home. and i was woundering if you know if they fit big or strtch well? And if then are still too small i can give them to my sister who is a size 11 should i get them? Thanks :] http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=41&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=14054803&parentid=W_SHOES_BOOTS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=42&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_SHOES_BOOTS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&prepushId=

Our pick of the answers:

I dont like them that much. My opinion. Get them if u want, it said free returns and exchanges so go ahead. But have ur sister pay u for them cuz theyre like 80 bucks. I seriously don't think its worth it though

Linda asks…

What do women think when they see a good looking guy with small feet?

So here's my problem: I'm six feet tall, have broad chest and shoulders and look overall muscular and fit. However, given my large frame, my size 10.5 feet look disporportionate to the rest of my body. This really bugs me because a.) I'd like my feet to be in proportion with the rest of my body and b.) I am aware that people think having small feet means having a small... (not true in my case.) I know I can always buy size 11 shoes and just add an insole but this becomes really uncomfortable after a while so I've stopped doing it. So ladies, if you saw a tall and good looking guy who dresses nice, looks good but has small feet, what would you think about him?

Our pick of the answers:

10.5 is 1.5 sizes above average for men. Therefore, you don't have small feet. Besides, you know what women say. A guy with big feet....needs big shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment