Sunday 15 November 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Linda asks…

Does anyone used crutches with one high heel?

Last week, i buyed a nice dress and pretty high heel sandal ( like for prom) for my sister wedding on next saturday. Today i sprained my right foot and i got crutches. But, impossible to wear a shoe (swollen arch). I saw some girls on crutch with only one high heel and injured foot shoeless; does anyone used crutches in the same situation?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes i have. When i was 16 i sprained my ankle and still wore a 4" stiletto on my good foot. Of course i was already a heel expert by then so that helped

Susan asks…

What kind of makeup and hairstyle should I do for Prom?

My dress for prom is a long dress that is in the color neon coral and on the straps, it has silver rhinestones beading. I would like to know what kind of makeup goes well with this dress and what hair style should I do? Also, I'm thinking of going in silver high heel shoes? What do you guys think? Please help! and Thankyou!

Our pick of the answers:

Sounds beautiful! Love the silver high heel idea! I would get a spray tan or go tanning (looks fantastic with coral), and use something similar to the Sidecar shade of eyeshadow found in the Naked Palette. With this I would do black eyeliner on the top and bottom lash lines and black false lashes. For the hair, if you are a brunette or have black hair do a long loose beach wave curl, and if you have blonde hair I'd do it up! Hope this helps! Have fun at prom!(:

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

No comments:

Post a Comment