Monday 16 November 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Laura asks…

Are my Nike tiempo indoor shoes women's?

I recently purchased Nike tiempo indoor soccer shoes. They are Black/White/Metallic silver. I noticed that the stitching around the Nike tick is slightly purple. The inside of the shoes are black though, unlike most of the other women's indoor shoes which are purple or blue. Apart from that one thing, it looks like a men's shoe i suppose. Please help me out.

Our pick of the answers:

Sounds like mens shoe, purple is not just a womens only colour. If you bought them in the mens section at the shop they should be mens. If you are still unsure, either ring the shop where you got them from and state the boot you have by name and ask if its mens or womens (usually it will have a number or letter that determines if it is mens or womens). Or go into the shop and ask them personally.

Sharon asks…

Height Increasing Shoes For Women?

Where can I find height increasing shoes for women? I tried to find but I found just height increasing shoes for men. If someone have good idea please tell me. Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Hi, there are some big companies but the best in my opinion is "tallmanshoes". Most of their height increasing shoes are for man but they also have some great shoes for women. You can read more about this Company and to learn all you need to know about elevator shoes here: http://www.growtallersolutions.com/blog/height-increasing-shoes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment