Tuesday 17 November 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Mary asks…

What are some cable tv shows that features girls wearing stiletto high heels?

So I have a thing for seeing girls wearing stiletto high heels and I want to know what cable tv shows that features or shows girls wearing high heels a lot. It's just something that I find very attracting when a girl wears a pair of high heel stiletto shoes. What are some cable tv shows that features girls wearing stiletto high heels ???

Our pick of the answers:

Kardashians Jersey shore

Susan asks…

When did you get your first pair of stiletto heels?

What kind were they, and do you remember your first time wearing them? I got black patent stiletto oxford pumps when I was 16. They had 4" metal heels.

Our pick of the answers:

I had white and silver 3.5" stilettos for my 8th grade dance!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment