Friday 13 November 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Helen asks…

Is there a Sirius Stiletto that is actually 100% portable?

I have never actually owned a Stiletto but from what I hear on reviews none of them are actually portable. The first models were able to record 100 hours or so of the radio but it wasn't actually live. I think the new one which is Stiletto 2 claims to be portable but some reviews say that it won't work in a car or indoors. Is this true?

Our pick of the answers:

All stilettos are live. Just without the dock for car or home you won't get a signal. But even outside, you have to be in satellite pickup terrestrial neighboorhoods.

Jenny asks…

What kind of excuse i could use to buy some stiletto high heels?

I want to buy some stiletto 5 inch heels and i want to buy them so i can walk around them in my house, I know I'm a guy but it just feels good when i wear heels so what kind of excuse i could use so my parents let me buy them?? I have no transporation to stores i don't drive yet so how can i??

Our pick of the answers:

Say that they are for a friend :) and buy a birthday card too :D

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment